Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Betatesters and also to DXO - they had a tough year behind them - may the future look bright for all of you next year

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

1 Like

Thank you Sigi

1 Like

“And a Merry Christmas to all.”

Here’s something to make you smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-6ndepjOU&t=140s

JIm Henderson

1 Like

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

1 Like

Thank you, Sigi … Merry Christmas to all, from Australia

( We will have finished our Christmas dinner before your day has started ! )

John M

2 Likes

Merry X-Mas everyone!!!

• Jon
2 Likes

Best holiday wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New year from Edison, New Jersey, USA.

Mark

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy coming New Year, guys!!! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

I guess it is time to up this topic !

Merry Christmas and happy new year :santa:t3:

:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Et, pour les francophones, Joyeux Noël et bonne année !

4 Likes

Thanks you. Merry christmas to you

3 Likes

Enjoy your holidays! Joyeux Noel & happy new year :santa::clinking_glasses::dizzy:

2 Likes

Hello!

Thank you for being with us this year and for the support you gave us. Our Forum community is growing and I hope next year will be even more successful.
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you and your families always! :christmas_tree::fireworks:!:snowman_with_snow:

giphy

Regards,
Svetlana G.

8 Likes

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all!

The best way to keep the Christmas balls up to date and in fashion…:joy:

8 Likes

Haha, this is my fear as I’ve brought home a cat recently :joy:

2 Likes

So it’s you Catman :partying_face:
Pascal

2 Likes

Ha! Mine is that old i need throw her in it…:wink: She is the sleepycat and even a snoring cat.
She is not jumping on the sofa but pulling her self upwards on the side of the sofa , poor sofa got nailed… When i let her in the garden she doesn’t jump over the 180cm fence any more but asking me to open the fencedoor for her… Then she walk to the front and start looking inside asking to open the front door…:roll_eyes:
I made her a cat house zo she can sleep outside dry and cosy when i let our doggy in the garden she thinks she can enter the cat house when she pleases but not when the owner is in… :face_with_head_bandage: auch! Rule number one for the doggy:
All places are cats places unless she is laying somewhere else…:joy:
And we have two contrete christmastrees so we safe there… :yum:

5 Likes

Solutions:

:rofl:

8 Likes