Make PhotoLab virtual copies renamable in the Windows version (This feature is now available in the Mac version)

The Mac version of PL4 and PL5 both now support the unique renaming of virtual copies. This important feature should also be added to the Windows version of PhotoLab to bring it into parity with the Mac version.

Attention Svetlana: Before you decide to merge this request with the similar earlier feature request, keep in mind that this new request is different because it specifically refers to the Windows version of PL and was prompted by @Joanna’s report that this feature is now available in both the PL4 and PL5 Mac versions.

Mark

Agreed. Voted.

Thanks,

Mark

1 Like

Hello!

I’m not going to merge it but you should know - the similar task already exists on Win side. It’s just a matter of time.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Thanks Svetlana. I hope the time frame will be before the release of PL6. I thought the development team was actively working on reducing the number of differences between the two systems. I was surprised by this new example of the Mac version getting functionality that is not in the Windows version. Being able to uniquely rename virtual copies would be a very important feature for many of us.

1 Like