[MAC] Weird error message

Any thoughts on how to fix, where to go to start resolving this? It’s persistent between restarts.

Thanks!

If you see a little yellow camera icon on the thumb image frame, click it.
You may get a popup like the attachment here.

No - nothing like that. I did just manage to resolve it by deleting all the modules. That’s siml=ple enough to resolve with an automatic download.

Thanks!

For me, an error like this usually means there are two versions of the lens I used (Mark 1, Mark 2, etc.) and the application can’t figure out which one to apply. It’s usually a simple matter to select the right module for the whole batch. However, I remember that one time I couldn’t resolve the ambiguity - maybe with early PhotoLab 1 or OP11. Something already installed was misdirecting the application. As for you, clearing installed modules and starting over fixed it.

1 Like

I think what would be really helpful, since the app knows there is a conflict, is to indicate in the error message something to the effect that A and B (and maybe C…) are conflicting, so it would be more direct path narrowing down the cause. As it is the message itself is … ambiguous. :slight_smile:

1 Like