[MAC] Processing error

Trying to export a folder of images. It’s only affecting these images. It says “This operation couldn’t be completed. In Block Save.”

Any help would be appreciated

Jim

Hello @TheCipher and welcome to the forum!

Could you, please, provide us with the steps you do and the logs (you can find them here - %UserProfile%\Documents\DxO PhotoLab 3 logs).

Thank you,

Regards,
Svetlana G.

As I was trying to find the logs you were talking about (I’m on Mac btw) I was unable to find them. (i looked in Library/application support/ DXO photolab, didnt see any sort of logs. Frustrated with this I just decided to try exporting again…and thought i got it working at first. I forgot to mention, tiff images export just fine. It’s JPEGs that give me the error.

This could have been an issue for a long time actually as i usually use DXO as a raw converter. Then export to TIFF.

• This is the reason why you didn’t find them - this path is for Windows. So let me ask @akarlovsky to assist you with Mac.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello Jim,
you can find the following on a Mac:

Crash files – /Library/Application Support/CrashReporter/DXOPhotoLab3_*
Log files – /Library/Logs/

Sigi

hmmmmmm I’ve discovered something else. Not that this makes any sense to me, but maybe to you.

I CAN save to Jpg from a RAW file. However it seems it’s my workflow that is causing this issue

I use DXO for noise reduction then save to TIFF. Then open those TIFFs in a program called Exposure to apply a film filter i like and a LUT to fix the color, then Save to TIFF again.
Then I return the TIFFs to DXO to actually edit my images… THAT is when I have the issue, when I try to export to jpg now its giving me that error.

I can open these TIFFs in other programs and they export fine to JPG.

In crash files, I get a plist file which contains this info: bplist00“TPathTDate_X/Users/Jim/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/DXOPhotoLab3_2019-12-11-120628_Jims-iMac.crash3A¡–¨ø˘%Â
r{

Library/Log files doesn’t contain anything regarding DXO

But in Library/Logs/diagnostic reports I have the following (although its dated Dec 22?).

Actually, it’s way to big to paste here, not allowing me. And because Im a new user it says I cant upload files.