Lumix s 35mm f1.8 + S5

Hi,
after the 85mm and 50mm is already done, now please add the 35mm to complete the list.
Thank you, horst

Hi, any news on a roadmap?
Thank you, horst

Hi again,
am I really the only one who owns this lens? :smiley:
horst

Yes. You’re the only one.

:rofl:

Panasonic itself is already rare here, I’ve a couple of unsupported lenses and stopped to expect miracles. If I need to get quick and good enough lens corrections, I just open the file in Capture One. These insanely genial Danes managed a way to read out the firmware of the lens, can you imagine that? At least, DxO can’t.

Hi,

that is no alternative for me, I don’t want just another tool.
The 35mm 1.8 ist the only one that I am missing.
Shortliy I discovered, that the Sigma 200mm 2.8 macro ist supported. Took some time, but now it’s done :slight_smile:
horst

I can understand that. I was just mentioning it because C1 also has a rather incomplete list of supported lenses and bodies, but it can read out the lens profile which is contained in the firmware. Sorry, I was a bit in silly mood when I wrote the reply. “insanely genial” was meant ironically.

nonsense: 105 mm :laughing:

If it’s of any comfort for you: the Sigma 35/2 is also not supported. So, you have no disadvantage there.

Hello @Marie, after almost half a year and meanwhile the 24 mm already in the list of supported lenses I think I can ask directly whether there is a chance of supporting the Lumix S 35mm f 1.8.
horst

Hey, just got the messsage, and downloaded the module for the 35mm f1.8 !
Just in time with the announcement of PL6 :smile:
Thank you, horst