Local adjustments - The Hue/Saturation/Luminance (HSL) palette (with masking)

Please add the The Hue/Saturation/Luminance (HSL) palette as a feature of the local adjustments merged with the equalizer panel.
This will allow masking to select applicable areas for color adjustments.

Hello @pierre5018,

Please, do not forget to vote for the suggestions by yourself (top left corner) :point_up_2:

Regards,
Svetlana G.

This is already covered in:

I’ve been using HSL/yellow to reduce luminance of night sky light pollution - much the same as a physical ‘light pollution’ filter - but I’d love to be able to limit it to only the area above the horizon and not affect star/planet colors. This is one of the things I need PS layers and a graduated mask to accomplish, but if PL could do the same…
I realize that this is a big ask, but please at least consider it for PL3.

Yes, it’s definitely a much needed feature. Very often it makes sense to apply color corrections locally and not to the whole image.

4 Likes

Indeed. Its number one on my list of improvements i’d like to see.

Hello,

we have the great local adjustment tools and we also have the great HSL tool with picker.

Why not combine these two to select a colour with the picker and do all the stuff.
And then combine it with an moveable property like asked here Local adjustments settings moveable - DxO PhotoLab / Which feature do you need? - DxO Forums

best regards

Guenter

Thank you. Merged!

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Does someone know if/when the voting will be done anytime soon? I think this feature was request back in '19, and would like to know if the feature will be implemented. Thanks.

Since there was no answer since then: Svetlana @sgospodarenko, could you please provide new info and/or push this issue? The votes are clearly speaking…

Good morning,

• No need. This one was accepted but it needs a bit of time.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

How much “bit of time”?

@ sgospodarenko

In the naming of gregorian or dxo calendar

We want it ! We want it !