JPEG Export: Only 2 correct files others are garbage

I have the problem that when I export my processed RAW files (Fuji xt3, RAF) only the first 2 picture are actually rendered into correct jpeps and the others are crap, i.e. instead of the normal picture there is some weird pattern:

I have reproduced this issue with PhotoLab 5 (full version) and also PhotoLab 6 (trial version).
It doesn’t really matter how many picture I try to export, issue is reproduced with 3, 4 or all (114) pictures.

I used following setup:

• Win11 (10.0.22621, 64-bit)
  • 11th Gen i7-11370: 3.3 Ghz, 4 Cores
  • 16 GB RAM
  • 2 GPUs:
    – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU, 4GB, external
    – Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics, 1GB, on-board

I would first rule out a hardware or driver problem. Are your GPU drivers up-to-date? Are you overclocking anything? Does it matter what noise reduction method you’re using on export or what options you’ve selected for generating JPEG images? Does your CPU overheat? Are you getting any errors in your Windows Event Viewer Application and System logs when you export? (e.g., disk errors)

If you can’t isolate the cause, I suggest opening a support ticket at support.dxo.com.

Hi Greg
Thanks for your help!

At the end it turned out that a driver update of both GPUs worked and now an export is working fine again