Install dxo Film Pack 6 - some troubles

install dxo Film Pack 6 as integrated in DXO Lab 6 Elite and standalone and Photoshop (3 locations)?

Welcome, Kib. Can you explain a bit more what your question is about? Page 9 of the User Guide covers installation: it’s rather simple. When you run the FilmPack installer, you’re installing the standalone software and a plugin for Adobe software. If the installer doesn’t automatically detect the location of the Adobe software, you can specify it through a browser. No installation is needed for integration with PhotoLab 6 Elite: just run PhotoLab, and in the help menu select the option to activate FilmPack - or verify that FilmPack 6 is already activated when you start PhotoLab (the license key will appear on the splash screen).

Another problem - but leave it alone - I have brought it to their attention:
When you enter via Lab 6 Elite and want to activate FilmPack 6, by purchasing (via Buy), you end up upgrading to… Lab 6 Elite, which I have (not Film Pack), and it is clearly a mistake - I have made them aware of it and sent 2 print screens.

Continued:
So: It does not load on my laptop (as it did 1.5 years ago on my desktop) automatically, as you write.

New: When you go in and check on their site, it says:

Installation and activation • DxO FilmPack 6 is already included in DxO PhotoLab 6, and can be easily activated via the Help menu (PC) or the DxO PhotoLab menu (Mac). • The standalone version and the plugins for Photoshop and Lightroom can be installed by downloading and executing the appropriate installer found on the DxO website (www.dxo.com)

But when you go to www.dxo.com there is nothing about this installer.

Is this the problem?

Sorry I posted this question on W11 but couldn’t find it on W10 and this is about W10 if that makes any difference.

I bought the Lab 5 Elite 1.5 years ago and at the same time I got a sample of the FilmPack 6, but I didn’t get to try it because I was busy figuring out DXO’s program, which was the first time for me.

But it “lay down” fine both on Lab 5 Elite (presets), as standalone and also on my Photoshop CS6 (even though they say it hardly does, it did, but it’s also a very strong PC with strong graphics card - 32 Ram and so on)

So it expired then before I had really tried it.

I then asked if I could have it again - and have tried to ask for just a 3-day trial, but no, you didn’t understand the problem, and you obviously don’t have competence even in a Force Majeure situation, as follows below:

They then advised me to try it on my laptop, but here it only loaded as presets for the Lab 6 Elite.

No standalone (that’s NOT OK)

No CS 6 (but that’s OK)

I think that an IT bug has crept in during the 1.5 years?