Just found something that I can reproduce and that one might call a bug.
- Open DPL and make it fill the screen
- Drag upper edge down until it stops
- Drag left edge to the right until it stops
- Move the DPL window away from the corner and into the screen
- Minimize the “FOLDERS” section in the left dock in Library view
→ The window then extends to the right and there seems to be no end to it
→ The text of the title bar seems gone (probably relocated halfways to infinity…)
→ The right dock stays where it should be (if the infinite extension would not have taken place)
@StevenL please pass this to the developers, thank you.
DPL 18.104.22.168 on macOS 12.6.6 (21G646) on 27in 5k iMac 2019
- Same after restarting the Mac
- DPL5 does not do it
- DPL6 does not do it, when I first collapse the “Favorites” before collapsing the “FOLDERS”
- DPL6 does not do it, when I first collapse the right dock before collapsing the “FOLDERS”