"Index folder" button does not display popup window

I am also having the same exact problem in PL6. So I have filed a support request and will update here if there is a solution that works for me.

Support provided me with a new config file that has fixed the issue.

1 Like

Great! Hopefully they will share that with me as well. I filed a support ticket but haven’t gotten a response yet.

…maybe @Law251 could attach the config file here?

I thought about asking, but wasn’t sure if it was a good idea. Maybe it was something specific to his version of Windows etc. I was also hoping that there would magically be an update today to remedy the problem.

Indeed, the “fix” might pose some risk for otherwise healthy DPL installations. It could be worth a try, if you are bold and ready to reinstall if things go boink. Anyways, no leaning out of windows without backup copies!

To fix the problem it was necessary to send some configuration info from my PC, which may not be applicable to your situation. Anyway, I dealt with Seth at support@dxo.com and he was very helpful.

Did the fix act on Windows or on PhotoLab? Like changing some Windows system settings?

You are correct, I wouldn’t want to just use something they provided to you to address your situation. That could be dangerous…sort of like taking medicine prescribed for another person…not only dangerous, but stupid.

The person I am dealing with is also named Seth. May or may not be the same person. That you got your problem solved does give me hope though.

I got the following response from DXO Customer service:

“We have been informed by our development team that a fix for the issue you are experiencing will be released next week.”

I was sent a replacement config file and that did the trick.