How to get quick control icons for Local Adjustments in the Workspace screen

I have been watching a DxO PhotoLab 5 tutorial concerning Control Line and Control Points but I cannot see any icons to control the Local Adjustments in the Advanced Workspace from under the image, as marked green below:

I cannot find anything in Preferences or View.
Can anybody help, please?

Those options are only available in the Mac version. If you are using Windows then you will have to use keyboard shortcuts or the right-click popup.

1 Like

Many thanks Keith for your quick response. This was driving me crazy and now I know i couldn’t do much besides getting a Mac…
Cheers,
Adam

Glad I could help :slightly_smiling_face:

It is very frustrating that most information is given for the Mac version when there are so many differences between it and the windows version.

1 Like

Hello,

that’s again the “difference” problem between Mac/Win we discussed with @Alex very often. Maybe this problem will be solved in V6 for all the things not justified in OS dependencies.
Welcome in the club :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Regtably it appears to be getting worse rather than better

some time ago I asked for a spreadsheet were the complete menu structure is displayed for the win and Mac version. with this it would be more easy to compare. and also comparing the working screens with the toolsets. I’m not an developer, but this menu tree’s and so on should actually be available in the development environment and exportable.
many years ago I had a freeware that could extract these menu items from a finished application(Windows), but I don’t remember the name anymore.
if such an overview could be provided, the forum would certainly be ready and a great help to point out the differences in order to eliminate this grievance in the next version

2 Likes