Hand tool can't move image around (mouse works)

I have a Wacom Intuos Pro M, which I use instead of mouse. Everything is fine, but I can’t use hand tool to move the image around. - Moving with my mouse instead works fine, but is cumbersome to use.

Any idea how to fix this?

I have my tablet setup like this…

Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 14.34.35

Then I press that button whilst dragging around the screen (as long as the zoom is less than size to fit)

Or you can use this…

Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 14.39.06

… if you want to be able to scroll by touching that button but without touching the tablet with the stylus.

1 Like

Thank you, this worked excellently, altho I consider PhotoLab behavior a bug. I like double click feature very much.

Thanks again!

Absolutely not. A tablet and stylus is not the same as a mouse. This is entirely down having not setup the stylus correctly.

I am sorry to contradict you, but you are factually not correct.

When I use mouse, left click hold + move results in pan. When I use stylus and do the same (left click // tap and hold and move) does not do the same.

In every other program behaviour is as expected, only PhotoLab is different.

As for what is “right” or “correct” when using a tablet, that is entirely individual. I use Wacom mainly because I have serious issues with my wrists (to alleviate pain). So normal functions are welcome.

I will resort to changing the setting when I use the PhotoLab and back to doubleclick when I am done.

For your help I am grateful tho. :smile:

If you don’t want to change the settings for your Wacom, then why don’t you just use the navigator ?