Graphic Card for DxO Photolab 4

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to upgrade GPU to gain higher speed of exporting images using Deep Prime in DxO Photolab 4. Right now on it is 22 seconds to jpg or dng using NVidia GeForce 1050 TI ( i know its under minimal requirements of DxO Photolab 4).

Now, searching for good graphic card unit, which factor of gpu unit is most important :

1. amount of graphic card memory ?
  2. speed of graphic card ?
  3. amount of graphic card cores ?

These are main differences between GPU units, and the question is which one of them is most important to gain the best speed when exporting photo with Deep Prime Noise Reduction?

Maybe on the other hand someone can share what GPU they have, that allowed short time ( under 10 seconds ) for saving photos with Deep Prime in DxO Photolab 4.

Answers to that important topic will be greatly welcomed, as we all should know the hardware, to get the best from the advanced and professional tool which DxO Photolab 4 is.

Regards,
Andy :slight_smile:

Somewhere in the forum, there’s an access to a table with user-measured times.

You might be able to get from info from there (if you find the post, it must still be around)

Here you go

1 Like

Thank You Calle for the post link and this list of gpus, definetely worth checking.

This is handy, I will surely look at it, good luck for You :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

Note that although the AMD RX 5700 XT is about 2x faster than the RX 580 on some graphics benchmarks, it’s only about 10-20% faster at DeepPRIME exporting. IOW, take generic benchmarks with a big grain of salt, and look for “compute” benchmarks rather than video benchmarks.

Thank You Jacques4242 for pointing out this factor, this is worth looking at, I appreciate Your response.
For me it is the decision between:

GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce GTX 1660 Super
GeForce GTX 1070

Regards, Andy