Folders not staying closed in Library when quitting and restarting DXO PhotoLab 2

When I open a folder using the disclosure triangles, do what I need to do in that folder. Then close that folder, again using the disclosure triangle. When I quit and restart DXO, that folder is still open and not closed.

As a result, the folder list of open folders increase over time, as I can never keep them closed.

It happens on all the machines I have DXO Photolab 2 installed. It happened with PhotoLab 1 as well but I managed to fix it by deleting a prefs file. This did not work with PhotoLab 2.

I think this is a bug, or am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

Hello,

Could you please provide a bit more information about your folders. Are they on the same device? Did you browse them via Devices, Shared or Favorites?

Best regards,
Alex

Hi Alex

In PhotoLibrary view. Browsing Favorites.

I use the disclosure triangle to open the folder, do what I need to do, then using the same disclosure triangle, I close the folder.

I then quit DXO. When I restart DXO, that folder that I just closed is open again, revealing it’s sub folders.

I have attached a screen shot with these disclosure triangles.

Using my screen shot, I click on the triangle next to 2018-10-26 Dubai to reveal the sub folders. I do what I need to do in these sub folders, then I click on the same triangle to close/unreveal the subfolders. I then quit DXO. When I restart DXO, that folder that I just closed is open again, revealing it’s sub folders.

I would like DXO to return to the state I left it. On1 and other apps leave the subfolders as I have left them, not reopen previously closed ones.

I hope that helps.

1 Like