Filters I'd love to have on CEP : tonal structure, split toning, color equalizer, denoise, LUT

1. Tonal Structure
    the idea is to have on CEP the same control on Structure we have in SEP.
    I often use SEP to work on this, and blend layer after that in luminosity mode. it takes time and is not practical as we see the final result only after the adjustment

2. Split toning
    I’d love to do that in CEP and have the ability to apply control point on that !
    For my opinion, a software called “Color efex” has to have that :wink:

3. Color equalizor
    I’d love to do that in CEP and have the ability to apply control point on that !
    For this, I actually use “film efex modern” filter but it is not practical : no orange and magenta sliders, no tint sliders, etc…

4. Denoise
    although SEP exist, we have a B/W conversion in CEP.
    In the same way, I’d love to have a denoise filter in CEP. that will save time

5. LUT filter
    I’d love to use control point on LUTs !!

Hello for the 2nd time, Guillaume.

Again, I reckon you would benefit by taking a look at PhotoLab for excellent Raw processing and image correction (including ability to apply Local Adjustments via Control Points).

A new version of PL is usually released in October/November - and you can try it out on a 30 day free trial.

John M

Thanks John !
Effectively, I don’t have Photolab and I am waiting about the 3rd version !
I hope it will have layer system. Mine have it, and I dont really know how I will process images without layers… That is the reason I don’t have Photolab yet but another one with Nik Collection as plug-in
I know, I am really demanding :wink: