Exporting to disc

I downloaded the latest update and now I cannot export to disc, e.g desktop. Is there a bug in this update?

Hi, when the export dialog window appears, is at least one export option checked? (If not, the final export command won’t be available.) Or are you getting an error when you try to export?

Hello Derek,

Which platform do you use? What do you mean under “I can’t export” - the button is disabled or you’ve got an error?
P.S. Please, ensure you do not have “rejected” tag on the image.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

I just experienced this same problem. It would be nice if you could pop up a warning that the reject flag is set. Seeing all export options greyed out really confused me. The export portion of the manual did not help. Or …have the word REJECT written across the face of the thumbnail. It would have saved me several hours of pulling my hair out! I am a newer user. How about a warning like " you have set this image to REJECT are you sure you want to export it?" this would be much nicer than locking all export functions.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Kingsmen,

Well, probably we could add a tooltip to the export button in this case. I’ll discuss it with the team.

Regards,
Svetlana G.