EOS R5 RAW support

Just wondering when will we receive support for the Canon EOS R5 Raw files?

Hello @traderjay and welcome to the Forum!

You can expect it in October, 2020.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most of us who ordered the R5 camera won’t get it until October anyway, if then. :rofl: So for once, I’m waiting for the hardware, not the DXO software. Thank you.

Hi Svetlana - just wondering if you have any updates?

Hello @traderjay,

Nothing has changed - the body will be delivered in October,2020.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello Svetlana. I have just installed the new update released today, version 3.3.3 build 64 and still no R5 support. Is it certain that there will be another update coming this month to support the R5?

Thank you!

1 Like

I, too, expectantly downloaded the latest update but no R5 support, so hoping it’s still October. I have been getting by by using free downloads of software that does support R5. Of particular interest to me was Exposure software, a small company, that offer a conversion to DNG to edit that also displays in Mac Finder. This seems like an ideal interim solution for new cameras and to overcome many of the issues discussed relating to DNGs created in not being readable by PL. Better to have native support, of course, but the wait for it is killing me.

I don’t even have the 3.3.3 update :frowning: Waiting for the R5 support since August.

Hello guys,

I can confirm that it will be released in October but no one said it would be in PL3.3.3.

Regards,
Svetlana G.