Embedded DNG Preview when captured?

Thought I would post this as a separate post but have asked this question in a post on Mini 3 Pro support which we now have.

But I have two questions…

WHEN IS EMBEDDED DNG PREVIEW CREATED?
When you look at a DNG that Pure Raw 2 has processed say from a DJI Mini 3 Pro DNG file. Depending on what settings your viewing software is using the software will either show the embedded jpeg image (pretty much instantly) or if you have settings to see a default develop of the DNG it will show the actual developed file at best quality.

My question is when is the embedded jpeg created? Is it created at the time the drone captures the original file, or is it when Pure Raw 2 converters the DJI DNG to a DXO DNG?

HOW DOES CONVERSION SOFTWARE DEVELOP DXO DNG’S INTO A TIFF
So when you take a DXO DNG file is it essentially the original sensor data but with a profile that at a straight develop will apply the profile and render a higher quality TIFF in your converter?

or

Does DXO fundamentally change the sensor data, then if you convert at default settings to TIFF with a RAW converter no additional profile is applied and your RAW converter should just apply the refined sensor data as a high quality image?

I guess the fear is if you take a DXO DNG and run it through say ADOBE CAMERA RAW at default settings is there some profile that ADOBE CAMERA RAW will read and further alter the image?

Many thanks

Bussty