DXO Support responsiveness

Hello Svetlana,
Thank you so much for the feedback and confirmation. I appreciate it.

You are welcome.

Sorry you didnā€™t get a timely response from DxO. I have never had a bad experience with DxO support. Responses to my questions have always been courteous and timely. Things can and do fall through the cracks occasionally, and I certainly hope that what you have seen is the exception rather than the rule.

I received feedback from support yesterday, presumably after internal prompting from Svetlana about this thread.

They have confirmed: The developers found that when the Nik apps transform a file ( from instance from NEF to TIFF with .XMP data), the XMP data is not currently recognized by the non-EFEX set of Nik plugins. Therefore, Dfine, Viveza, and Sharpener Pro will have problems reading .XMP data.

This issue will be fixed in a future update, but they cannot give a specific time frame for the solution.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always found DXO support to be mediocre at best. Most always short, unhelpful answers. You just get the feeling thereā€™s little passion for their product and their users.

I always got a good response and help when I needed something.

Paid and downloaded Pure Raw 4, does NOT work correctly, had ongoing support issuse with them, they keep saying I have not sent them requested items when I have, also say I have not sent them the correct file type when i have, now i have asked for a refund they have gone quite.

Was it working correctly during the 14-day free trial? Can you give us a little more information about the problem? Perhaps someone here can help you.

Mark