DXO support for Olympus TG-6?

I am considering adding the above mentioned camera to my setup. I checked and founs that TG-5 is supported but not TG-6. Will it be supported in the (close) future?

Best regards,
Peter

Hello Peter,

I’m hoping my vote will be heard and my reply may help development for Olympus TG-6

Currently I own a Olympus Tough TG-6.
I downloaded the trial version of DXO Photolab because I am considering this software.

I do see support for TG-5 camera and lens but not for TG-6.
When activating the TG-5 modules the RAW ORF files from the TG-6 can not be loaded or viewed yet.

I would very much like to know if any support for the Olympus TG-6 will be available so I can buy DXO Photolab.

Best wishes:
MarcoB

Hi Marco,
Thank you for the answer. My next step would be to test if version 5 and 6 share the same raw format. So now I know they don’t. Hope the development office is working on this one.

Best regards,
Peter

unfortunately it does not.
it is not recognised by DXO as valid format.

as a long time DXO-user I am a bit disappointed to find out that the support for this takes so long.

br,
Jessy

Please,

I also vote for support of TG-6!

Hello,

Olympus TG-6 is an interesting camera. It’s in the roadmap but other cameras with higher priority came before.
Sorry for the delay, I hope we can add it for the first release of 2020.

Regards,
Marie

3 Likes

I sincerely hope it will be in the first 2020 release!!
Pictures of a great point and shoot camera deserve to be processed with great software

I’m also still looking for Olympus Tough TG-6 support in Photolab. It shouldn’t be too difficult as the TG-6 uses the Olympus ORF file format which should be similar to the TG-5 which is supported by DXO photolab.

Please, do you have an idea about time-schedule for TG-6 support?

Hello Ivan,

TG-6 support will be in PhotoLab version 3.3 but I don’t have a date yet. It should be before summer.

Regards,
Marie

Hello Marie,

thank you very much for your information. I am looking for this update (now I have to stay at home due to corona virus epidemy so I have time to work with photos :slight_smile: ).

Regards
Ivan

Wonderful! A new camera and updating to 3.3 this summer!

Peter