DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (16 April 2024 update)

I have three Voigtlander lenses for the Nikon Z mount including the D23mm f/1,2 Nokton, the D35 f/1.2 Nokton, and the 40mm f/1.2 Nokton. I brought this subject up a while back, but I don’t expect these manual focus lenses to be added anytime soon, if ever,

Mark

Hello,

we plan to add support for Voigtlander lenses, starting this Autumn, but, as for any other lenses, we can do it only if Exif is transmitted.
If only focusing distance is missing it’s not a problem but if don’t have lensInformation, current focal length and current FNumber it’s just impossible to know what lens is used and what correction to apply.

Marie

2 Likes

I feel that it’s hight time for DxO to introduce a manual override tool. On that is present at all times…because automatic recognition is not quite spotless.

1 Like

a lot of high times… including finally giving users options to use optics correction embedded in raw files if they wish to use that ( that will also address missing optics modules )

2 Likes

That is great to hear. Voigtländer now makes a number of lenses with electronic contacts to transfer EXIF data for Nikon Z, Fuji X, Sony E, and Canon R mounts. They recently even released one for the Nikon F mount. That’s a lot of lenses and mounts to consider so I don’t expect that my three on the Nikon Z mount will be supported any time soon. But at least now I have some hope.

Mark

1 Like

Any plan for the Laowa 6mm f2.0 in Micro Four Thirds mount? It has electronic contacts so a Lens Profile is possible. Thanks in advance.

I would love to see TTArtisan’s first autofocus crop sensor lens added to the database. It is the 27mm f/2.8 which is available for the Nikon Z mount, the Fuji X mount and the Sony E mount. I use mine on my Nikon Z fc. This tiny and inexpensive crop sensor lens has gotten great reviews and is considered a bargain at its price of $160 USD. It is the first TTArtisan lens with electronic contacts. I have already requested it in the support database.

Mark

Any idea when the new Sony a6700 is going to be added

Tokina Opera 50mm F1.4 FF for Nikon. Bodies specific to me - D500, D7200, D7500 and D810. It’s not old by most standards, still under 5 years, and still sold new. It gets detected as something when I go into a folder with pictures taken using it and three or so profiles popped up to add, but they don’t do anything in the program after they were added.

Rokinon(Samyang) 135mm F2.0 ED UMC for Nikon is 8 years old but still sold new. It’s particularly popular for astrophotography.

On the old and not sold new side, a profile for the Sigma 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC CIRCULAR FISHEYE HSM for Nikon would be nice. :slight_smile:

I understand that fancy new mirrorless lenses are sexy, but covering some of the DSLR stuff would lock in those of use who aren’t planning to go mirrorless for a long while.

And you already made a request for these lenses? It’s not very likely that DxO staff crawls through this thread to collect new workload.

Also keep in mind, it’s not about being sexy - mirrorless lenses don’t need to be adjusted to indirect AF-modules which in theory makes the results more reliable and less randomly than DSLR stuff. But as it’s oh-soooo-easy these days to load the medicine against distorsion and chromatic aberrations into a lens profile, more and more mirrorless lens producers board that ship. So, it becomes more and more a necessity for mirrorless users.

Yes, I’ve made requests. But since people were mentioning lenses, I figured I’d add the ones I needed as well.

Yes, maybe others owners of your mentioned lenses will also joining and request them as well. That might help to get them in DXO’s focus.

Perfect ! I have tons of picture taken with the 400mm 4.5 / 400+ TC1.4 :slight_smile:

Arnaud

@Marie
Thank you for Samyang AF 24mm F1.8 FE and Samyang AF 45mm F1.8 FE :+1:
Regards

@Marie Do you plan support for DJI Air 3?
If yes, when?

Hello,

On 30 August 2023, we have added support of new cameras and lenses for DxO PhotoLab 6, DxO PhotoLab 5, DxO FilmPack 6, DxO PureRAW 3, DxO ViewPoint 4 and Nik 6 Perspective Efex.

Cameras newly supported are

• Canon EOS R100
  • Sony ZV-1 II

Lenses newly supported are

• Leica APO Vario Elmarit SL 90-280mm F2.8-4
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F4.5 VR S
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F4.5 VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F4.5 VR S with Z TC 2x
  • Nikkor Z DX 24mm F1.7
  • Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-35mm F2.8 ASPH
  • HD Pentax-FA 35mm F2
  • HD Pentax-FA 50mm F1.4
  • Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Classic
  • Sigma 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN | C (L-mount)
  • Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN C (Nikon Z DX)
  • Sigma 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C (Sony E)
  • Sigma 24mm F3.5 DG DN | C (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN C (Nikon Z DX)
  • Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG DN A (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 50mm F2 DG DN | C (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN C (Nikon Z DX)
  • Sigma 90mm F2.8 DG DN (Sony FE)
  • Sony FE 50mm F1.4 GM
  • Sony ZV-1 II Lens
  • Viltrox 13mm F1.4 (Nikon Z DX)
  • Viltrox 13mm F1.4 (Sony E)
  • Viltrox 13mm F1.4 XF (Fuji X)
  • Viltrox 35mm F1.8 FE (Sony FE)
  • Viltrox 35mm F1.8 Z (Nikon Z)
  • Viltrox 50mm F1.8 Z (Nikon Z)
  • Viltrox AF 24mm F1.8 Z (Nikon Z)
  • Voigtländer APO-LANTHAR 35mm F2 Asph (Nikon Z)
  • Voigtländer APO-LANTHAR 50mm F2 (Nikon Z)
  • Voigtländer APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Asph (Sony E)
  • Voigtländer Nokton 23mm F1.2 X (Fuji X)
  • Voigtländer Nokton D23mm F1.2 Asph (Nikon Z)

See Appareils supportés - DxO for compatibility of Optic modules with DxO PhotoLab and DxO PureRAW.

In September , we have planned (so far), support of

• Sony A6700
  • AF-S Nikkor 800mm F5.6E FL ED VR
  • AF-S Nikkor 800mm F5.6E FL ED VR with TC 1.25x
  • Canon RF 1200mm F8L IS USM
  • Canon RF 1200mm F8L IS USM with RF TC 1.4x
  • Canon RF 1200mm F8L IS USM with RF TC 2x
  • Canon RF 800mm F5.6L
  • Canon RF 800mm F5.6L with RF TC 1.4x
  • Canon RF 800mm F5.6L with RF TC 2x
  • Nikkor Z 70-180mm F2.8
  • Nikkor Z 70-180mm F2.8 with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 70-180mm F2.8 with Z TC 2x
  • Sigma 17mm F4 DG DN (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 20mm F2 DG DN | C (L-mount)
  • Sigma 24mm F3.5 DG DN C (L-mount)
  • Sigma 90mm F2.8 DG DN (L-mount)
  • Sony FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II
  • Sony FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II with SEL TC1.4x
  • Sony FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II with SEL TC2x

In November, we have planned, support of

• DJI Air 3
  • Sony A7C II
  • Sony A7C R

and many lenses but list is in progress

Enjoy,

Marie

12 Likes

Your update installation file given by Check for update seems still to be 6.8

Update: fixed

keep up the good work, nice to see a new batch of supported lenses.

I am so pleased that PhotoLab is now supporting one of my favorite and most used lenses for street photography, the Voigtländer D23 f/1.2 Nokton for the Nikon Z mount.

I also have two other Voigtländers for the Z mount that I would love to see supported, the 40mm f/1.2 Nokton and the D35mm f/1.2 Nokton. Hopefully both of those lenses, which I also suggested in the support database, will eventually be supported.

Another lens that I suggested for support in the lens database is the TTArtisan 27mm f/2.8 which was their first autofocus lens. This lens has been available for quite a while with the Fuji X mount and has more recently been released with the Nikon Z mount. I would love to see the Z mount version supported.

Mark

Congrats to DxO for maintaining and updating support for Pentax cameras and lenses. It’s much appreciated by the loyal user base.

5 Likes