DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (5 March 2024 update)

the sigma 16-28 f2.8 dg dn is also planned in your schedule at the end of November?

Great, appreciate the update.

Hello Marie
Many photographers are waiting for the Sigma 150-600 DG DN OS Sport in L-Mount (Sony). It should first come in November, now in the 1st quarter of 2023. I have thousands of photos with the Sigma 150-600 DG DN OS Sport that I can’t develop properly without lens correction.

Best Regards
Thomas

Will this also work with PL5 please?

1 Like

Looking forward to sigma 20mm dg dn art support for l mount (and e mount). Thanks!

Thank you so much😊

Thank you @Joanna for the support!

For me it looks like no answer is also an answer…

Anything you can share about the A7RV? :grimacing:

1 Like

@kamelle Next support of cameras will be in PL 6.1 AND in PL 5.6. Thank you for your understanding !

4 Likes

Hi Lens Support for the new Tamron 20-40mm 2.8 Di III VXD (A062) for A7II would ne nice

@Cecile-C do we have a timescale at all?

2 Likes

Hello,

About cameras,

• in December you’ll get support of Fuji X-H2, Nikon D100 and Sony FX30.
  • in January you’ll get support of Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Fuji X-T5, OM System OM-5 and Sony A7R V.

All will be in PhotoLab 5 and 6, PureRAW 2, FilmPack 6, ViewPoint 4 and Nik 5.

About lenses, Tamron 20-40mm will be supported in December.
You’ll get more news with the release.

Regards,
Marie

13 Likes

Hi Marie - this is encouraging news and thanks for the udate - do you have anything to report on the update for X-Trans sensors functioning with DeepPRIME XD, please?
Thanks, Kirk

2 Likes

Will we see Z9 HE* RAW Support soon? The SDK has been available for a while. Thank you

Dear DxO Team,
is there a chance to add support for VILTROX lenses with Fuji X mount? Especially:
*** 85mm f1.8 XF Mark II**
*** 13mm F1.4 XF**

Thank you,

1 Like

Fuji X-H2 share the same sensor with the X-T5
Could it be possible to use X-H2 corrections for the X-T5 ?

Regards

Thank you for Sony A7RV !
maybe Samyang lenses 24 f1.8 and 45mmf1.8 ?
Regards

News about RF 15-30?

1 Like

Any idea when the Laowa 100 mm 2x macro optic file will be released? Is there a near equivalent in your supported lenses? Thanks.

Now we have December. Is there is a chance before christmas?