DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (5 March 2024 update)

@Marie: @woeger1 gave a very specific lens name. The old Tamron 70-300, supported by DxO, is for F-mount. The lens Robert and I don’t find in the list is a new one for native Z-mount, without FTZ adapters in between.

Hi,

Thanks @JoJu.
It seems this is a problem on the webpage because module for Tamron 70-300mm F4.5-6.3 Di III RXD (A047Z) on Z7 we release in July. I will see to fix the webpage.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

Well, the old f-mount Tamron can be used with a Z camera and an FTZ adapter. And as Nikon was extremely prohibiting for 3rd party lenses, it appears to be logical that DxO also only supports F-mount glass.

As I said we supported that lens in July 2020 :slight_smile:

Webpage is fixed:

Minimum version required of PhotoLab is v5 and for PureRAW it’s v1.

Regards,
Marie

3 Likes

@Marie

Thank You Marie for fixing the web page adding the Tamron 70-300mm F4.5-6.3 Di III RXD (A047Z) lens for the native Nikon Z mount. I ordered the lens now that I know it is supported in DXO PureRAW 2.

I wrote previously in this thread asking about the Nikon Nikkor Z 17-28mm F2.8 lens that you listed in your December 22, 2022 update in this thread as being worked on for the January 2023 update. As it was not listed in the January 11, 2023 update, and it is not listed on the DXO lens web site search page, I was wondering if that was an oversight, or if that lens support still is coming in the future? Thank You.

I have also asked about when support for the following 2 Nikon Nikkor lenses will be added, as the 100-400 has been out for more than 14 months. Hopefully you can get those longer Zoom lenses made by Nikon supported for all your Z Mount camera users.

I am especially interested in support for the following Nikon lenses:

Nikon NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens alone, plus with both the 1.4X and 2.0 Z Teleconverter
Nikon NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S Lens alone, plus with both the 1.4X and 2.0 Z Teleconverter

Thank You again for making DXO products the best to correct our photos with!!

Hello,

As there are lots of questions, here is a little update on what is in progress.

In February update you’ll get support of

• Pentax KF
  • Sigma fp
  • Pentax HD D FA Macro 100mm F2.8 ED AW
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 28mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 50mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 90mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica Super Vario Elmar SL 16-35mm F3.5-4.5 ASPH
  • Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG DN (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG DN (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG DN (L-mount)

In March update, you’ll get, at least, support of

• Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS80D (DC-TZ95D, DC-TZ96D)
  • Panasonic Lumix DC-TX2D (DC-TZ200D, DC-TZ202D, DC-TZ220D, DC-ZS200D, DC-ZS220D)
  • Panasonic Lumix G99D
  • Panasonic Lumix S5II
  • Nikkor Z 17-28mm F2.8
  • Nikkor Z 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 VR S
  • Nikkor Z 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 VR S with Z TC 2x

Nikon Z lenses are finally in our Lab so you will get them for sure :wink:

Regards,
Marie

13 Likes

Merci @Marie for the update :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the update. It’s great to see Sony Fe support for the sigma 20mm f1.4. hopefully this will come to L mount soon. Thanks again.

Thanks @Marie for the update! And thanks for supporting more Nikon Nikkor Z mount lenses in DXO products!

Great news about the Nikon 100-400 lens support. Hopefully the 400 and 800 are on the list! Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Awesome, with Sigma 20.4 DG DN added, now all my lens have correction profiles from DxO!

Excellent news, thanks for the update. I’m going to be making extensive use of the Z 100-400 throughout March, so I’m looking forward to that update and hoping it comes early in March :crossed_fingers:

Is live to say that I’ll be using the TC14 with it, but the waiting list on that goes into the summer :roll_eyes:

Hello Marie
It’s nice that you’re bringing support for the Panasonic S5II in March.
Many wildlife and bird photographers will buy the Panasonic S5II camera. I know some photographers who also use the Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS S L mount with the TC 1.4 or TC 2.0.
Everyone is waiting for the support of the Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS S L-Mount lens with TC 1.4 / TC 2.0.
It has been mentioned and requested several times. Especially the bird in flight photographers who switch to the Panasonic S5II are waiting for the support of the lens and the corresponding teleconverter.
When is this to be expected?

Regards
Thomas

Am I correct that DPR does not support the Fujifilm XF56F1.2 R WR lens? If so, that is a deal breaker for me. Thanks.
Bob

Is there any plan to add support for DNG version 1,6 (released with documentation 14 months ago) in near future? It’s used in iPhone 12, 13, 14 pro models and called proRAW.

On our forum dozens of people are complaining they can’t use same soft (DxO PL) to process RAW’s from FF body and pocket camera (iPhone pro).

2 Likes

Hello,

on 8 February 2023 we add support of new cameras and lenses for PhotoLab 6.
Update of PhotoLab 5, PureRAW 2, FilmPack 6, ViewPoint 4 and Nik 5 will come very soon.

Cameras newly supported are

• Pentax KF
  • Sigma fp

Lenses newly supported are

• Leica APO Summicron SL 28mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 50mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 90mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica Super Vario Elmar SL 16-35mm F3.5-4.5 ASPH
  • Pentax HD D FA Macro 100mm F2.8 ED AW
  • Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG DN (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG DN (L-mount)
  • Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG DN (Sony FE)

See DxO Supported Cameras & Lenses for compatibility of Optic modules with PhotoLab.

Marie

6 Likes

Hi @Marie, I noticed that you’ve added a several Leica manual focus primes. I want to mention that Cosina/Voigtländer, in association with Nikon, has released nine manual focus prime lenses in the last 10 months specifically for the Nikon Z mount. I have already requested a few of them in the camera/lens database, but since I saw that the Leica manual primes were added, I thought I would bring it up here as well. The ones I’m particularly interested in are the Voigtländer D23 f/1.2 Nokton, the D35 f/1.2 Nokton, and the new 40mm f/1.2 Nokton.

Mark

The Leica SL lenses are AF, I believe. And not for M- but for L-mount.

1 Like

Hello @mwsilvers ,

We want to satisfy everyone, we do optic modules in lean production, but lens market is very wide.
I’ve noticed your request and these lenses are in our to do list. We will come back to Cosina/Voïglander this year but I don’t have date here.

And @JoJu is right, here we added support of L-mount Leica lenses, and they are AF.

Marie

1 Like

Ah, I see, they are AF lenses. Thanks.

Mark