DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (16 April 2024 update)

Its amazing that every other processing program I tried opens my Ultra DNGs the lenses corrections etc. are bedded into the files so for most phone cameras corrections like that are not needed. The stupidity is I have to convert with basic changes and save a jpg so that can be edited in PL. WHY not just allow the basic DNG to be edited the same way as all jpg’s are without DxO profiles (great if miner tweaks were made available). In looking for the best program I meet up with many Ex DxO PL users who were now mainly using phones and had moved away from a program that refused to support them and I have one in my house, my wife now using another program for her phone.

1 Like

They only announced the development of these lenses;-)

… and the road map has changed more than once…

… there is no time to loose :yum:

Glad to have DJI but GoPro is still a puzzling and disappointing omission, especially the lack of RAW support.

Does DxO ever intend adding mobile phone RAW and lens support?

1 Like

Dear Andrew and all others with the same request…please vote for

Thanks

1 Like

@Marie I downloaded the latest PL6 update (6.2), and still no Nikkor Z 100-400 support. And it’s January. This lens has been out for 15 months, and still nothing done in spite of the repeated promises… “This time it’s sure”… yeah, sure…

You can forget my money for next year’s update…

@marie Could you kindly check on the following lenses, as they are long overdue. Also, the Nikon Nikkor 17-28mm 2.8 was listed by you as expected in the January 2023 update, but it was no where to be found. I have submitted all these lenses via the feedback lens suggestion web page, but to no avail. Thank You.

Nikon NIKKOR Z 17-28mm f/2.8 Lens
Nikon NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens alone, plus with both the 1.4X and 2.0 Z Teleconverter
Nikon NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S Lens alone, plus with both the 1.4X and 2.0 Z Teleconverter

Supporting these popular lenses will go far to help please your Nikon Z5, Z6, Z7, and Z9 customers of PureRAW and your other products.

2 Likes

Thanks Vic for confirming my finding. I hope someone will now take care of this.

Asking about the same but for Sony E-mount here. 20.4 DG DN is a wonderful lens, but the vignetting and reduced sharpness wide open can use some corrections.

@marie Thank you DXO for adding new lenses and camera support.

I just checked on your DXO Supported Lenses Website at: Appareils supportés - DxO to search DXO support for this new lens I am considering buying for my Nikon Z7, which shows that it was added to DXO in the December 7, 2022 update, but it is no where to be found. I just wanted to verify that PureRAW 2.0 will support this lens before I go buy it for my Nikon Z7.

Tamron 70-300mm F4.5-6.3 Di III RXD (A047) - Nikon Z

Thank you for checking on that, and letting me know that DXO does indeed have support for this Tamron 70-300 lens for Nikon Z cameras like my Z7.

Hello @woeger1 ,

what do you mean by “it is no where to be found” ?
When we added support for that lens it was for PureRAW 1 and PureRAW 2 as well as other of our software.

Regards,
Marie

@Marie: @woeger1 gave a very specific lens name. The old Tamron 70-300, supported by DxO, is for F-mount. The lens Robert and I don’t find in the list is a new one for native Z-mount, without FTZ adapters in between.

Hi,

Thanks @JoJu.
It seems this is a problem on the webpage because module for Tamron 70-300mm F4.5-6.3 Di III RXD (A047Z) on Z7 we release in July. I will see to fix the webpage.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

Well, the old f-mount Tamron can be used with a Z camera and an FTZ adapter. And as Nikon was extremely prohibiting for 3rd party lenses, it appears to be logical that DxO also only supports F-mount glass.

As I said we supported that lens in July 2020 :slight_smile:

Webpage is fixed:

Minimum version required of PhotoLab is v5 and for PureRAW it’s v1.

Regards,
Marie

3 Likes

@Marie

Thank You Marie for fixing the web page adding the Tamron 70-300mm F4.5-6.3 Di III RXD (A047Z) lens for the native Nikon Z mount. I ordered the lens now that I know it is supported in DXO PureRAW 2.

I wrote previously in this thread asking about the Nikon Nikkor Z 17-28mm F2.8 lens that you listed in your December 22, 2022 update in this thread as being worked on for the January 2023 update. As it was not listed in the January 11, 2023 update, and it is not listed on the DXO lens web site search page, I was wondering if that was an oversight, or if that lens support still is coming in the future? Thank You.

I have also asked about when support for the following 2 Nikon Nikkor lenses will be added, as the 100-400 has been out for more than 14 months. Hopefully you can get those longer Zoom lenses made by Nikon supported for all your Z Mount camera users.

I am especially interested in support for the following Nikon lenses:

Nikon NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens alone, plus with both the 1.4X and 2.0 Z Teleconverter
Nikon NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S Lens alone, plus with both the 1.4X and 2.0 Z Teleconverter

Thank You again for making DXO products the best to correct our photos with!!

Hello,

As there are lots of questions, here is a little update on what is in progress.

In February update you’ll get support of

• Pentax KF
  • Sigma fp
  • Pentax HD D FA Macro 100mm F2.8 ED AW
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 28mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 50mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 90mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica Super Vario Elmar SL 16-35mm F3.5-4.5 ASPH
  • Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG DN (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG DN (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG DN (L-mount)

In March update, you’ll get, at least, support of

• Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS80D (DC-TZ95D, DC-TZ96D)
  • Panasonic Lumix DC-TX2D (DC-TZ200D, DC-TZ202D, DC-TZ220D, DC-ZS200D, DC-ZS220D)
  • Panasonic Lumix G99D
  • Panasonic Lumix S5II
  • Nikkor Z 17-28mm F2.8
  • Nikkor Z 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 VR S
  • Nikkor Z 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 VR S with Z TC 2x

Nikon Z lenses are finally in our Lab so you will get them for sure :wink:

Regards,
Marie

13 Likes

Merci @Marie for the update :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the update. It’s great to see Sony Fe support for the sigma 20mm f1.4. hopefully this will come to L mount soon. Thanks again.