DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (5 March 2024 update)

Really looking forward for the sigma 65mm sony support.

And may we know the release window? Whether early or late Jan?

The Laowa 6mm f2.0 in m43 mount, has electronic contacts, so like DXO did for the Laowa 10mm f2.0, it woud be wonderful to get a lens profile supplied.

1 Like

I don’t forget it but I have to get a sample and deal with other priorities :wink:

Regards,
Marie

Marie, Any news in regards to new modules for the z Nikon 400 4.5 and z Nikkor 800 6.3?
Thanks, Pat

Interesting to see you writing under another pseudonym. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi VicM and Marie,

I have to say that I have the same problem - using 150-400 with internal TC 1.25x (M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO) and MC20 (i.e. Zuiko TC 2x) - is not working :frowning: PhotoLab don’t recognize this combination).
Can it be solved?
Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello,

I wish you all a happy new year :slightly_smiling_face:

on 11 January 2023 we add support of new cameras and lenses for all of our products: PhotoLab 5 and 6, PureRAW 2, FilmPack 6, ViewPoint 4 and Nik 5.

See DxO Supported Cameras & Lenses for compatibility of Optic modules wit PhotoLab and PureRAW.

Cameras newly supported are

• Canon EOS R6 Mark II
  • Fujifilm X-T5
  • OM System OM-5
  • Sony A7R V

Lenses newly supported are

• Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC DN | C (for Leica T mount)
  • Sigma 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN | C (for Sony FE mount)
  • Sigma 65mm F2 DG DN | C (for Sony FE mount)
  • Sigma 65mm F2 DG DN | C (for L-mount)
  • Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS S (for Sony FE mount)
  • Tokina ATX-M 11-18mm F2.8 (for Sony E mount)

For February update we are working on 2 cameras

• Pentaf KF
  • Sigma fp

And some lenses

• Pentax HD D FA Macro 100mm F2.8 ED AW
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 28mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 50mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica APO Summicron SL 90mm F2 ASPH
  • Leica Super Vario Elmar SL 16-35mm F3.5-4.5 ASPH

Marie

7 Likes

There are now six Voigtländer lens designs for the Nikon Z mount as well some for Fuji, Sony and others. It would be nice to see support for some of them. I’ve already added support requests for two of them via the database, the Voigtländer D 35mm f/1.2 Nokton for Nikon Z and the Voigtländer D 23mm f/1.2 Nokton for Nikon Z. The ones designed for the Nikon Z mount have electrical contacts to pass aperture and metadata to the camera.

Mark

Hello Marie
When comes Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS S
for Panasonic L mount???

Regards
Thomas

Wonderful, I literally got my Sigma 150600 DG DN a couple days ago!

1 Like

Any word on the sigma 20mm f1.4 dg dn art for l mount? Thanks!

Thanks Marie, a happy new year to you as well.

when do you think the problem with the 150-400 Olympus with the TC 2.0 will be solved?

Thanks, André

Please add raw support for DNG’s created with galaxy smartphones (S21ultra, S22ultra, etc).

2 Likes

Hello,
Nikon just announced a Z 85mm f1.2 and Z 26mm f2.8.
Let’s add this to the todo list too :laughing:

Its amazing that every other processing program I tried opens my Ultra DNGs the lenses corrections etc. are bedded into the files so for most phone cameras corrections like that are not needed. The stupidity is I have to convert with basic changes and save a jpg so that can be edited in PL. WHY not just allow the basic DNG to be edited the same way as all jpg’s are without DxO profiles (great if miner tweaks were made available). In looking for the best program I meet up with many Ex DxO PL users who were now mainly using phones and had moved away from a program that refused to support them and I have one in my house, my wife now using another program for her phone.

1 Like

They only announced the development of these lenses;-)

… and the road map has changed more than once…

… there is no time to loose :yum:

Glad to have DJI but GoPro is still a puzzling and disappointing omission, especially the lack of RAW support.

Does DxO ever intend adding mobile phone RAW and lens support?

1 Like

Dear Andrew and all others with the same request…please vote for

Thanks

1 Like