DxO PureRaw2 - Lightroom - Windows "Internal Error" popup

Whenever I use DxO PureRaw2 as a LightRoom plug-in, including creating a custom folder inside where my original RAW files (well NEF to be accurate) are stored, I’ll constantly get an error popup that reads “An internal error has occurred: AgImportSession.addOnePhotoToLibrary: failed to import photo”

It is VERY annoying and a pain in the proverbial to click out of every single error popup!

Oh and it also turns off whatever filters I’ve set in LR, .e.g “Flagged, 0 stars”.

It does seem to generate one popup per image, but I’m too frustrated to count.

I would note that the images do seem to be imported, HOWEVER, I also note that when running the plug-in it only seems to immediately populate about 1/3 or less of the images to the custom folder and I have to run “Synchronise folder…” to get the rest of the images to populate.

Any ideas, anyone?

I have this problem too. Sometimes it will import the new photo after pr2, but sometimes I do get this error.

Anyone else?

I seem to be having this problem too except on a mac. Any resolution?

All I ever heard back was that they were passing the issue onto the developers. I’m guessing it hasn’t been considered important enough to fix…yet.

I’ve just posted the same issue on the DxO PureRaw Mac forum, before I found this thread.
Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 11.37.16

same issue here. I have to manually import the processed files back into Lightroom after they’ve been processed with the plugin, which kind of negates the value of the plugin…

Hi,
Same issue. Just buy Pure Raw yesterday, and after 1 use, I got this issue permanently !!!

OS X 12.6, Lightroom 11.5, macbook Pro 2018, 2,6 Ghz Intel Core i7 6 coeurs.

I run Pure Raw 2 plug-in in LR, and when it’s finished, I synchronised / import the new DNG folders (in the original foder file) and I get this error permanently, impossible to work !