DxO PureRAW 3 not processing Fuji X100S files with Radeon RX580GPU

Hi - I’m a regular Nik Collection and Photolab user and am just testing PureRAW 3 before buying on my Windows 11 AMD Ryzen 5 PC. Great to have Fuji X100 RAW support for DeepPrime and DeepPrime XD but when I run either using my GPU ( ASUS AMD DUAL-RX580-O8G Radeon RX 580 OC Edition 8 GB GDDR5) it produces a black output DNG with a few large colour blocks. The card is modern (two years old) and has never given any fault reports with other software including Dfine2 - but reports a GPU process error with PureRAW3. The video drivers were updated today from AMD so that is not the problem. I have lodged a bug report with AMD but as this does not happen with Nikon RAW files I believe it’s really an issue with PureRAW 3 specific to Fuji X files. Is there anything I can do to get the GPU in use - using the CPU takes over a minute per file vs less than 15s with Nikon files using GPU.

Update now that my original post has been approved - this issuse could not easily be resolved with PureRAW 3 so I have tested and bought PhotoLab 6 Elite instead (this is better for my workflow) which runs perfectly with the default settings plus the low-end GPU settings change in this article https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/articles/7077934620701-DeepPRIME-and-DeepPRIME-XD-hardware-acceleration-further-information-