DXO Photolab and RAW from Android smatphone

Any news on that? Waiting for a very long time already.

Hi
No news from my side.
Regards

Thank you for your reply. Of course my question was for the DXO team mainly.

This thread seems to have been open since more than one year. ANy new? When will dng files from Huawei p30 pro will become supported?

Hello,

@Marie could you, please, check if Huawei P30 Pro is in the coming list?

Thank you,

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Any news on this topic opened mid-18? I have to say it’s immensely frustrating to know my Pixel3 can save raw files but I can’t work with them on my reference software.

Have a good year, all : ).

1 Like

Hi Everybody,
Do you have news concerning this topic ?
Regards
olivier

1 Like

Hello, my wife and me also own Huawei P30 pro.
Maybe it will be an idea to vote with https://www.dxo.com/de/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/suggest-module/ to got some speed :grinning:

Does anybody know if one of the free raw developing tools like raw therapee eg. are supporting the Huawei p30 pro?
Cornerfix https://sourceforge.net/projects/cornerfix/ is the only one I know

Thanks a lot

Hi
No feed back from DXO ?
I have a P10 pro
Thanks
Olivier

Hi Oliver, not at the moment. For me it’s ok because the photos we make with the Huawei’s we can still develop with Lightroom or any other tool like Irfanview, Rawtherapee e.g.
For me it would be more comfortable because I would like to concentrate for one tool.
Maybe the Version 4 of DPL will support DNG

Hi Guenterm,
Thank you for your answer . The same for me I use Lightroom to develop the Huawei’s P10 DNG.
Maybe the PL next version .
Rgards
Olivier

Hello guys,

We still do not have the exact date. As soon as I get this info, I’ll let you know.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Thank’s Svetlana

1 Like

Hi
I noticed that some photos of my Android smatphone were supported by PL3 JPEG but still not yet DNG ?
Thanks

Well don’t expect to get it soon.
It took me a while to realize the DXO Paradigm.
Since Dxo photolab made by Dxomark. Their vosion for PL is to give you tools that will UPGRADE YOUR LENS.
They will not give you any tool unless it is the Best in class Raw converter & Editing tools.
You will never get any optic module unless it gives full correction to your phone lens. Check out vignetting slider. You can only IMPROVE it, you can’t have dark corners. Why? That Paradigm…
Therefore Dxo is going to be a Case Study for the Best in class software which got to bankruptcy…
Only

Yes, but i don’t expect mystics for a smartphone lens. But i would like to open the Raw files and made some basic adjustments like exposure, contrast, selective tone and other basic features.

THANKS

Hello,

JPG format from any smartphone is supported by DxO. As for DNG support, we faced some problems which should be resolved on the stage of framework, so the work is still in progress.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

(Checks calendar)

It’s still the 21st Century, so it clearly isn’t ready yet.

Tx Svetlana, it’s actually nice to hear you’re working on it.
Hoping the problems are being resolved : )
It would be such a big + for DxO Photolab!

Yes, but these assurances have been trotted out for several years now, without Android DNG support actually appearing.

1 Like