DXO Photolab and RAW from Android smatphone

Dear all,
I cant open a Android picture from my Huawei smartphone. Is it right ?
Regards
Olivier

2 Likes

This ability is promised for quite a time now. You can see details in this thread:

4 Likes

Svetlana
Please, Can you add a vote for this demand ?
Thanks
Pascal

Thank you for your answer
Have a nice evening
Olivier

Sorry but an other question : Do you know when PL will manage Android raw pictures ?
Thanks

Hello Olivier,

• Well, this task is in our backlog and developers are working on it but I can’t tell you the exact date when it will be delivered for now as the work is in progress.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Yes, I can but I think there is no need in it anymore as we can close the request (work is already in progress), @CaptainPO do you agree?

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hi Everybody,
Do you have news concerning when PL will manage Android raw pictures ?
Thank you
Olivier

1 Like

Hi Team from DXO.

I want to buy a Huawei P30 Pro.
Do you have any answer to the question of olivier75015 from 13 days ago?

Me and I also believe many others are ready to upgrade from DXO optics Pro to PL2.5 or PL3 if Huawei P30 Pro or better all Android-Raw Pics are supported.

Do you have any answer to a release day.

Thank you
Peter

Hello Peter,

Me myself has a Huawei P20 Pro but I still have no exact date of DNG support for Android. The Dev team have faced with some issues which should be solved before the release. I will keep you informed about it but I’m sure it won’t be very soon.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello Svetlana,

thank you for your honest answer.
Nevertheless, I hope that they can fix the open issues faster and use appropriate staff. Especially with the Huawei P30 Pro DXO could win a lot of new customers and would bring existing customers like me to an upgrade. Reasons for upgrades are that the Huawei P30 also has several weaknesses such as the color distortion of the sky, etc.
Thank you for your answer

Regards, Peter

My pics on Flickr

1 Like

Any news on that? Waiting for a very long time already.

Hi
No news from my side.
Regards

Thank you for your reply. Of course my question was for the DXO team mainly.

This thread seems to have been open since more than one year. ANy new? When will dng files from Huawei p30 pro will become supported?

Hello,

@Marie could you, please, check if Huawei P30 Pro is in the coming list?

Thank you,

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Any news on this topic opened mid-18? I have to say it’s immensely frustrating to know my Pixel3 can save raw files but I can’t work with them on my reference software.

Have a good year, all : ).

1 Like

Hi Everybody,
Do you have news concerning this topic ?
Regards
olivier

1 Like

Hello, my wife and me also own Huawei P30 pro.
Maybe it will be an idea to vote with https://www.dxo.com/de/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/suggest-module/ to got some speed :grinning:

Does anybody know if one of the free raw developing tools like raw therapee eg. are supporting the Huawei p30 pro?
Cornerfix https://sourceforge.net/projects/cornerfix/ is the only one I know

Thanks a lot

Hi
No feed back from DXO ?
I have a P10 pro
Thanks
Olivier