DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (5 March 2024 update)

… so you can relax now.

1 Like

… and possibly stop commenting on a product you are no longer using?

3 Likes

At first, dear @Joanna, with my payment for two versions of PL and VP and FP I also financed the development of lens profiles or more likely “non profiles”. You’re welcome.

And how would you feel if I’d tell you to stop about telling about your non-public app, or your large format film adventures, as it’s of not much direct relation to PL? :smirk: :joy:

Did I say I’m no longer using PL? Sometimes it’s fun to compare various “approaches” of software companies, but never as much fun as reading the endless workarounds PL-die-hards are grown to use. :grin:

1 Like

With all bugs in C1. I stop with C1 (user since version 3).

Same. Hoping for the Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN | C (Fuji X) especially as the 56mm is already supported.

1 Like

Support for Fuji 56 F1.2 R WR. PL 5 recognizes the lens as Fuji 56 1.2 R. When will support for R WR be coming?

1 Like

@Marie Will the Nikon Z 100-400 (with teleconverters) be among the lucky ones added before Christmas? This lens has been out for one year already… :cry:

Hello,

@ridd1429 I have no date yet for the new Fuji 56mm but we will support it as soon as we get it.

@Lucabeer support of Nikkor Z 100-400mm will be added in January. This time it’s sure.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

Bonjour @Marie,

Et pour le Sigma 150-600 DG DN OS Sport en monture Sony FE ?
Vous aviez pourtant dit qu’il était sur la liste des objectifs il y a déjà plusieurs mois !

Cdt.

Hello Marie,

I’m also waiting for Sigma 150-600 DG DN OS Sport in L-mount?
Will it come along with the Sony FE in November???

Regards,
Thomas

Thank you Marie, how about the Fuji X-T5? Any date yet?

Hello @Marie ,

I see that no one has made a request for this lens: Sigma 16-28mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary for Sony E mount ref 0085126206659

will it be supported by Pure Raw?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Propose your lenses here:

Hello @platypus

I did that months ago for the Sigma 150-600 DG DN OS Sport in L-mount. Also photo friends.

Regards,
Thomas

We are now in Nov, any news with Fuji X-H2 support :slight_smile:

Any updates, anyone?

Hello,

About cameras, Fuji X-H2 will be supported in a few weeks and Fuji X-T5 in January.

About lenses, we will work on Sigma lenses from end of November so your requests should be fulfilled in the first quarter of 2023.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

In the meantime, any news on the long-awaited Nikon D100 camera? @Marie

1 Like

@Joanna yes it is on the next update :slightly_smiling_face:

But only for PL6?