DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (5 March 2024 update)

Hello @Marie ,

I see that no one has made a request for this lens: Sigma 16-28mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary for Sony E mount ref 0085126206659

will it be supported by Pure Raw?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Propose your lenses here:

Hello @platypus

I did that months ago for the Sigma 150-600 DG DN OS Sport in L-mount. Also photo friends.

Regards,
Thomas

We are now in Nov, any news with Fuji X-H2 support :slight_smile:

Any updates, anyone?

Hello,

About cameras, Fuji X-H2 will be supported in a few weeks and Fuji X-T5 in January.

About lenses, we will work on Sigma lenses from end of November so your requests should be fulfilled in the first quarter of 2023.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

In the meantime, any news on the long-awaited Nikon D100 camera? @Marie

1 Like

@Joanna yes it is on the next update :slightly_smiling_face:

But only for PL6?

the sigma 16-28 f2.8 dg dn is also planned in your schedule at the end of November?

Great, appreciate the update.

Hello Marie
Many photographers are waiting for the Sigma 150-600 DG DN OS Sport in L-Mount (Sony). It should first come in November, now in the 1st quarter of 2023. I have thousands of photos with the Sigma 150-600 DG DN OS Sport that I can’t develop properly without lens correction.

Best Regards
Thomas

Will this also work with PL5 please?

1 Like

Looking forward to sigma 20mm dg dn art support for l mount (and e mount). Thanks!

Thank you so much😊

Thank you @Joanna for the support!

For me it looks like no answer is also an answer…

Anything you can share about the A7RV? :grimacing:

1 Like

@kamelle Next support of cameras will be in PL 6.1 AND in PL 5.6. Thank you for your understanding !

4 Likes

Hi Lens Support for the new Tamron 20-40mm 2.8 Di III VXD (A062) for A7II would ne nice

@Cecile-C do we have a timescale at all?

2 Likes