Hi - my problem is as per this thread title.
DxO crashes at launch (an issue new today) despite launching perfectly for as long as I can remember.
- I used MacOS force quit to try again - crashed on launch again.
- Restarted my Mac and tried again - crashed on launch again.
- Uninstalled the app and came to download PL5 anew, but cannot login to do so.
Any help is very much appreciated!
I reset my password to login and, having done so, I am now met with this message
“Either the details used to sign in were incorrect or your account has been temporarily disabled. Please try again. Alternatively, please contact Customer Support.”
I have things to do requiring DxO and need a solution asap.
Thanks again - Andrew.
Since update to macOS 11.6,5 (from 11.6.4) on my MBA
Have to check my Monterey system…
I’m on MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 running on an older mac mini.
No issues with launch until today.
Same issue as described here: DXO Photolab 5 hanging (MacOS)
There seems to be a workaround:
- Disable network connection,
- start PL5,
- re-enable network connection.
Indeed, same problem as in DXO Photolab 5 hanging (MacOS).
We’re looking into this. Please refer to that other post for updates.