DXO Photolab 5.2.0 Elite, Mac OS Monterey 12.3.1 and Nikon Z9 with Z Objektive

unfortunately since I bought the Nikon equipment, the program has been unusable. There is no image that other programs see. I did the optical downloads, but no results! Very sad !!!félkövér szöveg

Hello, welcome to the forum.
I didn’t understand what your problem really is.
Could you please so gentle to describe step by step what you are doing and what you expect.
What means “there is no image that other programs see” which programs did you mean.

To get some help it would be useful to give us the chance to undestand the problem.

Good guide will be also to read this Tutorials - TuTo DxO

best regards

Guenter

2 Likes

I agree with Guenter. We need more details to understand the nature of your problem. Since this is a multilingual site, perhaps you may be more comfortable expressing yourself in your native language.

Mark

1 Like

I’m on Nikon with camera files varying from a D3300, D780, D850, Z50, Z fc, Z6, Z9. I’ve had no issues with PhotoLab with Nikon files or lens profiles. I’ve been using PhotoLab since v2, on OS’s from 10.11 to 12 (10.11, 10.13, 10.14, 11, 12). A bit frustrated sometimes when I can’t manually set a lens profile for lenses which are not covered.

Didn’t have any issues with Canon before I switched. Wasn’t too pleased with Sony colours (also gone now in favour of Nikon), which looked much better on CaptureOne. Nikon files look very good processed via PhotoLab. DeepPrime is heaven-sent for high ISO D850 and Z9 files. DeepPrime rescues the detail while almost eliminating the noise from a high resolution sensor at high ISO (6400+).

1 Like

Alec, I certainly agree about the Nikon colors in PhotoLab. I recently moved from my old standby the Canon 7D Mark II to a much smaller and lighter kit including the Nikon Z fc. I never cared for the default color profiles for my Canon camera, especially the reds which tended to be too orangey or red/brown. While the color profiles for Nikon are superior in my opinion, I often prefer using the new Z9 color profile over the z fc’s. There is of course no right or wrong here, I just usually find the colors of the Z9 profile more pleasing.

Mark

1 Like

…and translate it with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely agree. I use DeepL on this site quite often. While many of my European friends here speak quite fluent English, I’m embarrassed to admit that my skills at most of the languages spoken here are poor at best. DeepL allows all of us, regardless of our native language, to converse easily with one another.

Mark