DXO Optics Modules

I have a Tamron 100-400 lens which when i bought it a year ago there was no optic module available, so i used the canon 100-400 module. Just noticed that images are still showing the canon module , is it possible to take out the canon and put in the Tamron . I also want the Tamron 1.4 teleconverter but this is not showing anywhere. In the installed modules the Tamron is installed so how do i now get the tamron into my images.
Regards

Steve

Hello Steve,

you can remove Canon module and the PhtoLab should propose you to download Canon and Tamron modules. You will have todownload only Canon.

Can you upload an image done with your Tamron so I can look why PhotoLab didn’t see the difference with the Canon 100-400 ?

Regards,
Marie

Hi Marie

I have now managed to delete the canon module and its now picking up the correct Tamron . The problem now is there does’nt seem to be a module for the Tamron 1.4 converter so these images are showing a green icon and suggesting to download the canon to cover the converter. Is it possible to get this converter coupled to the Tamron 100-400. Otherwise i’m wasting my time using it.

Regards

Steve

Sorry, I missed the part with the TC. We haven’t add it’s support yet, only the Canon TC.
These 2 TC haven’t the same optical formula so it shouldn’t fit but you have a 100-400mm which means very little distorsion and vignetting. So I suggest you try it, maybe you’ll have to adjust lens softness.

Regards,
Marie

I fear you will have a long time befor they come, the Sigma ones are not there either only the Canon extender with each Sigma lens capable of 1.4 or 2 times extenders. I had and use the Canon ones, though I also had the Sigma but haven’t used them with no correction available.