DxO License Management

I´m using several software of DxO and have to say I like the software. On 17.03.23 I bought on license of the new PureRAW v3 for Mac. The software can be installed on 3 PCs like other software from DxO too. I installed it on my iMac and on my Macbook (older Intel machine). Then I tested it on a Macbook with new Apple M Processor. Thats all working fine. The problem started when I decided to buy a new Macbook and to deinstall my old one. I could not install again PureRAW v3 on the new PC. It was clear for me, because already 3 installation have been done. I learnt that I had to turn to the DxO support to get a reset of the license counter. And here the nightmare started. DxO does not have such a comfortable license management like other software companies where you can manage it by yourself and in 2 minutes you have switched a license onto a new PC.
I´m waiting now over 10 days, nothing happens. One contact from the hotline seemed to to believe me that I deinstalled my old Macbook. She asked me why I bought a new one.
Does someone else have had similar problems with this situation ? Also other companies which request to contact them in such a situation react within 24 hours, just had it with my imazing license.

1 Like

I’ve seen similar posts in the forum, which is no consolation though.

1 Like

Perhaps they hope that an additional license will be purchased. I think that not answering is not the solution. From buying PR to using the pirated version, with the economy of the moment and with Lightroom’s Noise Reduction lurking, the step is short.