DJI Mini 3 Pro support

I know the DJI Mini 3 Pro is still very new. I’m wondering though, are there regular intervals for when new cameras are supported or is it pretty random? I’m very keen to see what PureRAW can do with the DNG files from my drone.

2 Likes

Yes I’m with you here would love know when DXO will provide support for DJI Mini 3 Pro

I was a bit shocked, as I figured out, that DXO do not support the Mini 3 Pro DNG Files. Aldow it can show the thumpnails, but not the whole picture.

Specially for photogrammetry in my case it urgendly needed.

I understand there is another post on the forum and DXO are saying the Mini 3 Pro is in their lab and being tested now with hopefully a release by September so that is encouraging :slight_smile:

I came here for this exact reason. We need Mini 3 Pro Support ASAP! :slight_smile:

Hello,

Support of DJI Mini 3 Pro will be available at the beginning of September.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Thanks Marie this is fantastic news :slight_smile:

Cheers

Andrew

I would also need Mini 3 Pro support in PureRAW 2.

Hello @fotoARRAY ,

support of Mini 3 Pro will be available in PhotoLab 5 and PureRAW 2 at the beginning of September.

regards,
Marie

Hello,

support of DJI Mini 3 Pro is now available.

Regards,
Marie

Thank You, I am using it now and it works extremely well. I get image data from PL6 I would not have expected from that small sensor. Esspecially to create panoramas it makes a big difference that the strong colored vignette is gone.

Thanks to Dxo for the work they put into this.

1 Like

yea i think it supports

can someone test and post results here.. .?

Can I be the first to put in a request for DJI Mini 4 Pro support?

1 Like

If you are asking for something new, create a new topic. Don’t add it onto an existing one.

1 Like