Discount (Sale) on new Photolab 5 for long time users and purchasers? If so, how do I access it?

Is there a discount (Sale) on new Photolab 5 for long time users and purchasers?
If so, how do I access it?

Thank you,
Donna M Hughes

What version of PhotoLab or OpticsPro are you currently using? If you log into your account on DxO’s site you should be able to see the current versions of your licensed software, and it should also indicate what it will cost to upgrade to the most current version of PhotoLab. Depending on how many versions back your current version is, the upgrade discount may be small or even non-existent.

In addition what platform are you running, Windows or Mac? Depending on your operating system you may not be able to run PhotoLab 5. If you’re using Windows it has to be windows 10 or Windows 11. If you’re using a Mac you need to see what current versions of Mac OS are supported.

Mark

In addition to Mark’s reply see my post here:

I have Photolab 4.0. Nik 3.0
I have the most recent version of Mac OS
Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

If you don’t want to wait until Black Friday, there is an offer on buying PhotoLab, FilmPack and ViewPoint in a bundle, for only €288,99 instead of €437, or just PhotoLab and FilmPack for only €257,99 instead of €358.

For upgrading from PL4, there is a very good upgrade price which, as Mark suggests, you can find by logging into your account.

I don’t know if you use Nik Collection as plugins for non-DxO software but, if you don’t, you really don’t need Nik Collection if you have the PL/FP/VP bundle.

Don’t forget that both FilmPack and ViewPoint are not usually upgraded every year, especially ViewPoint, so that means less cost once you are up to date with them.

PL5 works fine on Catalina, so if you already have Monterey, you should be fine.