Something has been bothering me for a while and I’ve decided to finally post it here. The thing I’ll describe is visible in PhotoLab versions 2 and 3 on macOS Mojave (current) on iMac 2019,1.
When I select all images of a folder and ask DPL to export sidecars, I get the a dialog box asking for specific decisions, so far so good.
When I take a closer look at the box, the following items seem illogical
- The box names one sidecar file, while all images were selected
- The sidecar file name relates to an image that I have not edited in the current session
- The sidecar file name is from a seemingly random file, it’s not necessarily the first or last of the set
- Both the YES and NO buttons are highlighted, which one will react on ENTER?
- The button highlight differs when I take the screenshot from different users: The above shot was taken while I ran DPL in an admin user, in a standard user, the dialog only highlights the YES button