DeepPRIME really rocks!

I had decided not to purchase the upgrade to PhotoLab 4 because since the fall of 2019, I’m shooting Fujifilm with an X-Trans sensor that is not supported by DxO. Then I thought about it some more and thought of the many, many NEF files I have (I shot with Nikon dSLRs from 2004 through 2019) and because of my positive experience with DxO products, I decided to upgrade anyway.

What can I say? PhotoLab 4 is absolutely amazing! Since I had a bit of time over the holidays (anyone else not getting out as often as they used to? :slightly_frowning_face:), I played around with DeepPRIME a bit. I added a page to my web site that shows some examples of the differences between HQ, PRIME. and DeepPRIME noise reduction with five different photos (one at ISO 9000 and four at ISO 10000). If you want to look at the page, you can do so here. If you wish, you may download the original NEF files from the same page and play around with them yourself.

Have a wonderful and Happy New Year, everyone. Stay safe and healthy.

Daniel

3 Likes

Photolab 4 is an great RAW developer. Photolab just keeps getting better and better.