Suggested settings for a dedicated vignette module:
- Vignette shapes (circle, oval, square, rectangle, free-form ability, etc).
- Vignette size.
- Multiple vignette placement.
- Ability to vary gradation in different areas of vignette.
- Ability to choose ‘clear point’ position, (centre of least affect), within vignette.
- Colour options for vignette.
These are some of the variations of vignette effects that I would have applied to my photography work had I the options.
I like the vignette module of Silver Efex Pro 2, though not being able to see a point marker for the centre placing function is a design oversight. And of course it’s not available for colour image application.