Control Points HELP

I have recently installed version 4 and i cant get my control points to work in Silfer FX.
I can select and change the size of the control point but I cant seem to see any of the actual controls that usually drop down.
Is there something I am missing.
All the other controls work fine but I need to use the control points and no luck.

The control point functionality for Silver Efex Pro and Viveza has been changed. All the control point adjustments are now sliders in the right hand panel instead of below the control point itself.

Mark

1 Like

Hi Gavin,
Also have a look at this thread here Return settings adjustments capability to physical U-Points - #6 by StevenL

Steven.

I have used Nik Collection for a number of years. Just recently upgraded to v4. I find the control point changes counter productive to work flow. The previous drop down panel sliders for each control point was much better for staying focused on the image rather than going back/forth between image and right panel. I find now my work flow is not as smooth as previously experienced in Nik 3 and earlier. Don’t understand why the drop down box was eliminated. Also, I find it more difficult now to grab the white button on a control point to expand/contract the size of the point. Seems the small white button ought to be somewhat larger.