Colors washed out when converting to JPG. Color space help?

Hi, not sure if this is a general color space issue or a PhotoLab issue –

I have an R5 and shoot RAW in Adobe RGB. When I import photos into PhotoLab, they look amazing! I do my edits, then I save to jpg and convert to sRBG. The issue is, the jpg colors are SUPER washed out (desaturated + lower contrast) and look nothing like what DXO shows me on the raw file. I don’t remember having such an issue when I worked in Lightroom – at least not nearly to this extreme. Where am I going wrong? I did notice that “color renderings” seems to always be set to "generic renderings > Neutral color neutral tonality. Also I think this is unrelated but it always has trouble w my R5 + 24-105mm f4 combo… I have to manually set it because it can’t tell whether it’s that or the 24-105mm f4-7.1 instead.

Dear @cael007 / Drew

nice see you joining the forum and share your experience with us.

Don’t know which OS and version of DXO you are using, but could you please share your export settings with us. Haven’t heard about what you described here

best regards

Guenter

Hello @cael007 ,

can you upload some RAW files on http://upload.dxo.com so we can have a look ?

Regards,
Marie

I don’t think that’s right. RAW has no colour space so I think you mean that the in-camera JPEG that is embedded within the RAW file is in AdobeRGB.