Color Efex Pro 4 filter explanations

Dear @nikki ,

hiding all old information by DXO is something I’m also do not understand, but there are some crude decision at the moment by DXO and I have to live with it, or to live without DXO :innocent:

You can share the PDF within the post you write by clicking the Upload Icon

Or you can load it to your Dropbox or whatever you use and share the URL here.

Enjoy your week

Guenter

Guenterm–Thanks for the info.
Will upload and see what happens.
Color Efex Filters Description.pdf (12.6 MB)

Looks like it worked. It is a 12-13 MB file. This was from the DxO website --a section that was never included in the user manual–before it disappeared completely. Hope it is useful.

As for removing old webinars: Sorry DxO. I did not memorize how to use the HSL color tool, or certain aspects of Local Adjustments or Nik–I need to be able to re-watch those webinars. Perhaps more than once. You have made that impossible, making it more annoying and difficult to use PL and Nik.
DxO–you need to continue to provide access to older information.

3 Likes

Dear Nikki,

thanks for the PDF that is more detailled as the one from naturescapes.

Nice rest of the week to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

nikki
Best piece of information so far on this forum. Thanks for the upload.

1 Like

Thank you, Nikki!

1 Like

Thanks.

Glad the information is useful. I wanted to be able to access the information without being online/going to the website, so I managed (after several attempts) to download it in a readable format.

I went to the DxO main website yesterday for the first time in 4-5 months. Wow, they have made it almost useless. What a shame.

1 Like

Yes it’s unfortunate. You would think that a company would want to provide as much information about their product accessible for users.

But that seems to be state of the art these days.
Websites, apps and programs seem to be getting more and more unreliable and are designed with bad UI.
I recently couldn’t use my broker app for 2 weeks because some dynamic app programmer thought he could make everything fancier, but forgot that the app had to work and deliver the right data…the app’s ratings were correspondingly negative, but that’s no use to me. For the time being, I have switched back to the website, which has been spared so far. But the procedure does not leave me with a good feeling.