Changing order of folders

My folder structure for my pictures is year/date. In windows it’s a simple task to get the newesst folder first, at the top. I have not managed the same in Photolab. Is there a simple way I have overlooked, or is it not doable?
Would have beeen a nice feature if it is not there - it’s a long scroll from my oldest photos to the newer ones, and those are the ones I normally need access to.

1 Like

Hi, I agree that it would be a nice to have. I also store my images by year and date and I have yet to understand what governs the initial display of folders when PL4 is first opened. Also and I’m on a mac the favourites tab is based on favourites set in the Finder which in my case have nothing to do with images so is not of much use.

best wishes
Simon

The folder structure is alphabetical. So if you name your folders as yyyymmdd then you always get the last at the bottom. I don’t see any practical difference between top and bottom.

George

This is an excellent idea. Why don’t you put in a feature request that can be voted on?

Done, @Joanna , feature request is now ready for wotes. I do hope many og you agree with me, and will wote :grinning: