Cannot Install Silver Efex in Windows 10

I downloaded the 30-day free trial of Silver Efex Pro 2, which I’m told will install and run in Windows 10 as a plugin or as a standalone application. However, upon attempting to install it in the latest version of Windows 10, I got the message telling me that my “operating system is beneath the system requirements” and that the system requirements only allow up to Windows 7 as the latest operating system. This is the system requirements from 2012, when Silver Efex Pro 2 was first introduced. I have owned the original boxed version since then and have it on my 2012 model Windows 7 laptop. That the system requirements haven’t changed since then tells me that it is not compatible with Windows 10, yet DXO claims otherwise.

Hello @GaryR66,

Could you, please, provide us with your logs - c:\Users%user_name%\AppData\Local\DxO\Nik Collection Installer Logs\ ?

P.S. Please, report about the issues in the corresponding section, “Silver Efex Pro” in your case as this one should be used only for the suggestions of the new features.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.