Buy now or wait?

Does the voucher have an expiration date?

I’m exact in the same situation as @muesli - same date, not activated. Just got ‘As the software has not been activated, we will be able to process this refund shortly. We will contact you once your refund has been processed.’
That was now around 2 days ago. I pinged the support to get a clear statement if the cancellation will 100% happen otherwise I would end up with a double pack :confused:

But terms and conditions clearly say ‘14 days and not activated’ - so it should be fine.

@Egregius: I don’t know. But they wrote that it could not be used in combination with other vouchers or discounts so it is probably useless for a future upgrade as well.

@TomHH: Congratulations, you are one step ahead of me. I did not get any answer about the refund at all, just that offer of the voucher…

2 Likes

Quoting terms and conditions (they are really hard to find nor are included in the order document):
’ Our return and refund policy:

You may return your software product within 14 calendar days from the time of your online purchase, on condition that you have not used the activation code that you received upon purchase.’

No further restrictions.

1 Like

BTW - for the money saved I will add FP to my basket - so we have a win-win situation here! :smiley:

PS: got the written confirmation that my order will definitely be cancelled. So here we go … :metal:

4 Likes

I was in the same situation. I had to ping support again after a day, but then they promptly refunded the price difference. (I’d already indicated I would purchase at the BF price, but the online store wouldn’t let me purchase a second upgrade, at least until the first was cancelled/refunded.)

Me concernant, j’ai acheté la mise à jour avant le 24 novembre, puisque les mails indiquaient que c’était une offre exceptionnelle. 4 jours après, l’offre Black Friday est plus intéressante.
Je trouve que la technique commerciale de la société est malhonnête. Je me suis fait avoir, alors que je suis client fidèle (J’ai eu PL2, puis PL2 Elite, Nik collection puis Nik collection 2).
Et la réponse du support a manqué de respect. la réponse a été : tant pis pour vous, vous n’aviez qu’à attendre, etc…
Je suis très déçu de cet éditeur de logiciel.

Tu dirais la même chose des stations de carburant ? Chez nous elles changent le prix sans aucun avertissement ; tu te plains chaque fois ?

Ah bon !!?? Il y a des offres promotionnelle sur le carburant et on se fait avoir aussi ?
Offres promotionnelles Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Noel, etc… que l’on n’a jamais vu sur le carburant.
C’est quoi le rapport avec le sujet ?

Mais oui. J’habite dans une région touristique et, pendant la saison, tous le vendredis, les prix sont souvent baissés