BUG windows 10, display driver?

I think it is a new problem with an updated Intel HD Graphics 620 driver 26.20.100.8141.

Now if I change the size from 70% to greater the picture window gets black:

After turning off the switch “Open Cl activ” it works.
I think a problem with the GPU-supported calculation is the reason of my problem.

Hello,

Does it happen with all your images? If yes, could you, please, provide us with the logs (%UserProfile%\Documents\DxO PhotoLab 3 logs)

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

I tried it with several images (“all images” was too much;-)): all the same. I will do it this evening. And where should I upload?

Either here or via upload.dxo.com under your forum name.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

I have uploaded the files
DxO.PhotoLab_nok.zip - black 80% picture, with checked Open CL

DxO.PhotoLab_ok.zip - normal 80% picture, with unchecked Open CL

Thank you, got them. We will investigate.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

When you say “new” it’s because you recently updated your Intel Graphic Driver or “new” because you recently installed a PL update ?

Intel changed their display driver deployment strategy on laptop very recently so maybe you got a driver update.

Can you launch LuxMark (http://www.luxmark.info/) in opencl mode running on the GPU and see if there are errors ?

Yes, I’ve got an auto-update from Intel

No, same.

I will give LuxMark this evening an try, which version shall I use?

works fine

all three scenes worked

Another try: reinstall Photolab 3.2 (repair) to run the Open CL-optimization again: same black picture in 80% view :frowning:

a few minutes ago a new Intel HD Graphics 620 driver 27.20.100.8187 was released.
But the same problem. I upload it as DxO.PhotoLab_nok1.zip

1 Like

a few minutes ago a new Intel HD Graphics 620 driver 27.20.100.8190 was released.
But the same problem.

Am I the only one with this problem?
Can I give more input for the evaluation of the problem?

Today I have installed Windows 10 2004: and all works fine again.
Can be closed.

Good morning,

And thank you for the good news :slight_smile:

Regards,
Svetlana G.