Bug on anti-distortion of Lumix GM5 + Vario PZ 14-42mm

Hello DxO PhotoLab team!

As I mentioned in a subject, PhotoLab3 distort photos that was took on LUMIX GM5 + Vario PZ 14-42mm when I checked on “distortion”. In other words, “distortion” option makes my photo distorted.
Please fix the profile bug.

Y

Hello @YYY,

We will look at it and correct module for the end of the month. Can you upload a file so we can be sure our correction works also on your images ?

Regards,
Marie

Hello @YYY,

thanks for images.
A new module will be available at the end of the month and correct that behavior.

Regards,
Marie

Hello @yyy,
I reported this error on December 18, 2013.
Despite the provided sample images, nothing has happened to this day. Well, hope dies last…
The answer was:

Heike PRECHT (Support & Assistance)

1. Dezember 2013 15:47

Guten Tag hirsch5,

bitt stellen Sie “focussing distance” auf manuell, da diese Info in der EXIF fehlen.

Mit besten Grüßen,

Heike Precht
Support Team DxO Labs

hirsch5

1. Dezember 2013 19:43

Die entwickelten Bilder aus RAW sind verzerrt. Kamera ist die “Panasonic Lumix DMC GX7” und das Objektiv “Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.”.

Anhang:
Kamera raw, Kamera jpg und DXO jpg.

Anhänge

Hello @hirsch5,

I’m sorry we couldn’t do the correction at the time and kind of forgot about it.
But this time it will be available at the end of January.

Regards,
Marie

Hello hirsch5!

Thank you for your information about the incorrect of the lens module.
I sent some sample .RW2 images to Marie and she told me she will improve it in this month.
Hope both of us will get nice update from DxO team!

YYY

Dear DxO Team Marie,

Hello. I’ve just found that the lens profile I mentioned before works correctly now. Thank you very much for your effort! I also appreciate that you did it in January as you promised me.

With best regards,
YYY