Bug/Inconsistency in the UI when browsing/deleting images

one
feedback

(Igor Isaksson) #1

When you browse images in the app, delete an image and then click on the grid icon on the left to go back to the grid view, you are returned to the last taken images, i.e. at the very end of the image collection. This is very annoying when you are going through older images and are switching back and forth between the grid view and particular images, want to delete an image and then go back to where you where in the grid view. It means that to continue you have to scroll back up to where you were back in the timeline.

When you are just switching back and forth between images and the grid view you are returned to the correct place. The bug is when you delete an image and then directly go back to the grid view, either by clicking on the grid view icon or by pinching the screen.

I’m on an iPhone 6S, iOS 11.2.2 and the latest Beta of the DXO One App (3.0.2 #2783a). The bug has been there also in previous versions of the app.

/Igor

(plecourieux) #2

Thanks for your feedback. You’re right, it is not very convenient when deleting several photos one after the other. I will try to have it considered in the near future and keep you in touch when it is fixed.

(Igor Isaksson) #3

Great, glad to be of help!

/ Igor