Bug in PL6.1: WB and Color Rendering don't work on exported DNG(NR and Optical corrections only)

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that that DNG was produced in PL5EA3. Try exporting a new DNG and then pasting the corrections from the old one to the new one and see if that helps.

Apparently the problem in PL5.6.0 has also been rectified. Please see This Thread.

Great News - will download soon. Since I am now sending DNG’s (Optical & Noise Only) to LR this is important to me.
Rod

1 Like

Thanks. That is a really good suggestion. I’ll try it a little later today. I’m not holding out a lot of hope that it will fix the issue I am now having, but you never know.

Mark

1 Like

@Cecile-C & all

thank you – problem solved
(checked with PL6.1.1.86)

3 Likes

Hi all.

Pardon the bombardment of replies if you’ve seen me elsewhere.
Though after 14 hours, I’m desperate to make this work, lest I can it and move on to different software.

Though reading the support forum does not do much to give me confidence I’ll have a better experience here than with Adobe.

My cameras are the DJI Air 2s and Mavic Air 2.
Both are supported.
Both were recognized by the software and their correct raw and jpg profiles downloaded and installed.

Every raw (DNG) file produced by these cameras is only showing me the low res embedded preview in PL.
… Well shit.
At 436pm (after being in version 6.1.0 for 12 hours) I was alerted to an update, which I subsequently installed. Though as I like at the about section, it still says 6.1.0.

I will search for the update manually and then return here with my news about if my DNG files start working.

In the meantime, is this the same issue y’all are addressing?
Anyone have any idea how I can get going?

I had thought I wasn’t finding the appropriate customer support link, though I’m disappointed to finally conclude that they just don’t have quality customer support.

It seems some of you went a long time without this working. How?

Hi Richard,
download the latest version, which is PL6.1.1 build 86, and try again to find out about your cameras.

1 Like

Hi Richard. Yes, if you download PL6.1.1 and install over the PL6.1.0 version, it should solve your problem.

2 Likes